Standard Terms and Conditions at Cosmetic Couture Ltd
- Deposit: A £1000 deposit is mandatory for all of our Training courses priced £1500 and above, in order for students to enrol. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment: We accept cash, cheque, balance transfer and debit cards. We also accept all major credit cards including American Express. The use of any major credit card will be subject to a transaction fee, which is subject to change.
- Balance: All outstanding balances for Aesthetic Training courses will need to be paid for 7 days prior to the course start date. Students who have enrolled onto the VTCT Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy courses will be required to make a weekly/monthly payment to Cosmetic Couture, according to their Payment Plan. All course payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellation & No Show Fee Charges: A valid credit or debit card details will be required to secure all course bookings. All students should inform Cosmetic Couture of any course cancellations 14 days prior to their course start date. Failure to cancel your course within this timescale will result in 50% of the total course price being charged to the credit or debit card. Similarly, should you not show up for your course, the same fee will apply.
Please note: if you are a VTCT Level 2 and/or 3 Beauty student, you will be expected to inform our lead tutor if you cannot attend the days you have agreed.
- Late Arrivals: Out of respect we ask that all students arrive on time for their course. Failure to do so may result in a reduced training time.