Level 4 – Microneedling
Level 4 Microneedling
Microneedling is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that helps to induce collagen synthesis within the skin tissues. It is one of the most popular anti-ageing treatments.
Our Microneedling course is a day course and it allows you to introduce different microneedling techniques (Dermaroller, Dermastamp and Dermapen) into your clinical practice.
The course will include theoretical background and hands-on -training. This course is suitable for Doctors, nurses and beauty therapists with level 3 NVQ in beauty or equivalent.
The Level 4 Microneedling course trains students in the treatment of microneedling using 0.5ml, 1.0ml, 1.5ml and 2.5ml needles. This procedure is ideal for those who have sunken areas on the skin (for instance acne scars) as well as fine lines and discoloration.
Course Theory Components
This one day course consists of the below course theory components;
- What is microneedling?
- How is microneedling done?
- The benefits of microneedling
- The risks associated with microneedling
- Derma stamps and Dermarollers
- Results and Expectations
- Facial and body microneedling
- History and cosmetic background
- Mechanism of action
- Onset and duration of action
- Complications & Adverse Events
- Post-treatment instructions and Follow-up
- Various topical anaesthetic creams